Del Mar Beach Hotel - Feel the Coastal CharmLocated in the beautiful seaside village of Del Mar, California, the Del Mar Inn is a charming hotel on the northern coast of San Diego County - between Solana Beach and La Jolla Shores. Our relaxed Del Mar hotel is 2 blocks from the white sandy beaches of the Pacific Ocean. Walk to the picturesque village of Del Mar with unique shops, art galleries, antique stores, restaurants, beachfront cafes, seafood grottos and a weekend Farmer's Market.
Del Mar Hotel For Every Lifestyle -Catch thoroughbred racing at the Del Mar Racetrack and enjoy exciting events at the Del Mar Fairgrounds, home of the San Diego County Fair - less than a mile away. Play legendary holes at Torrey Pines Golf Course, enjoy picnics and concerts at Seagrove Park, and experience the worlds of the Birch
Del Mar Beach Getaway -A haven for surfers, nature lovers and vacationers, Del Mar is a captivating retreat with miles of blue skies and sugary beaches for sunning, surfing, boogie boarding, swimming, snorkeling and sunset walks. Explore the beautiful beaches of Del Mar and Torrey Pines State Beach. Explore hiking paths,coastal surfing and swimming spots in Torrey Pines State Natural Reserve, Scripps Bluff Preserve and the San Dieguito River Lagoon with extraordinary views of the San Diego coastline.
San Diego County Hotel Destination -Nestled along the San Diego coast, our Del Mar hotel is a 20-minute drive to downtown San Diego and exciting attractions such SeaWorld San Diego, Mission Bay Park, San Diego Zoo, San Diego Wild Animal Park, and Old Town San Diego. For border adventures, Mexico is down the coast.
Del Mar Business Retreat -The Del Mar Inn puts business travelers close to the University of California, San Diego (SDSU) and many businesses parks, such as Del Mar Highlands Business Park, Torrey Pines Science Park, and The Scripps Research Institute. Our hotel offers easy access to the business districts in Carmel Valley, Sorrento Valley and Sorrento Mesa and the area's major corporations, including Salk Institute, TSRI, Burnham Institute, and Torrey Pines Bio Tech of America.
Del Mar & San Diego Attractions
- Del Mar Downtown Village - 2 blocks
- Del Mar Beach - 1 block
- Del Mar Fairgrounds/San Diego County
Fair - 0.7 mile
- Del Mar Race Track - 0.7 mile
- Torrey Pines State Reserve & Beach - 1 mile
- Torrey Pines Golf Course - 2 miles
- Birch Aquarium - 3.5 miles
- San Diego Botanic Gardens - 8 miles
- Legoland California - 12 miles
- Old Town San Diego - 15 miles
- Valley View Casino Center - 16 miles
- Sea World San Diego - 18 miles
- Qualcomm Stadium - 18 mile
- San Diego Zoo - 18 miles
- Petco Park/ San Diego Padres - 20 miles
- San Diego Wild Animal Park - 25 miles
- Tijuana, Mexico - 40 miles
- University of California, San Diego - 6 miles
Shopping & Nightlife
- Del Mar Plaza - 0.5 mile
- Belly Up Tavern - Live Music - 3.5 miles
- UTC Shopping Mall - 6 miles
- Carlsbad Premium Outlet Stores - 12 miles
- Exit Interstate 5 at Del Mar Heights Rd.
- West on Del Mar Heights Rd. to Camino Del
- Right on Camino Del Mar to first traffic
light (9th St.)
- Make U-Turn and drive 1 block to hotel